Aurahallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Control Panel

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Administrative-tools-icon Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? App-wallet-leather-icon Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Places-mail-message-icon Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Download-iconOther

Topic is being watched

Aurahallows Staff
Member of the Month!

Poll

Your Favorite Eeveelution Is...

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_lcap9%Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_lcap17%Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_rcap 17% [ 9 ]
Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_lcap9%Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_lcap20%Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_rcap 20% [ 11 ]
Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_lcap13%Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_lcap7%Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_lcap6%Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 54

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:23 pm
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is wallgil

Our users have posted a total of 4354 messages in 144 subjects

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music?

5 posters

Go down

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Empty Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music?

Post by Tony Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:11 pm

What genre(s) do you find yourself listening to the most?

Any you don't really have a taste for?

I probably listen to the 80s most of all.

I listen to Rap, K-Pop, and Dubstep the least.
Tony
Tony
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Empty Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music?

Post by JackRussellDog Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:09 am

I ate rap, a majority of pop, techno, screamo, and Dubstep. I prefer good ol Frank Sinatra, punk music, country, some metal, and reggae
JackRussellDog
JackRussellDog
Posting Spree
Posting Spree

Back to top Go down

Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music? Empty Re: Favorite/Least Favorite Genre(s) of Music?

Post by JackRussellDog Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:09 am

*I hate*
JackRussellDog
JackRussellDog
Posting Spree
Posting Spree

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsenwelles Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 am

most listened to: alternative rock, grunge rock, progressive rock, sub-genre hip hop (including the gorillaz, tyler the creator, and marc m), blues rock, trance

least listened to: modern pop (excluding panic at the disco), mainstream rap, dubstep (since i have never once heard a song in this genre that i liked in the very least), country

i'm not sure if that counts as "favorites" or least of which, but its all i got.

Horsenwelles

Back to top Go down

Post by Max21 Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:47 pm

I listen to Metal, Blues, Jazz, Hard Rock, Rap

I hate most pop songs
Max21
Max21
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AC Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:40 pm

I mainly listen to punk and hard rock, heavy and thrash metal, R&B and rap from the 70's, 80's, 90's and early 2000's.

I'm not a huge fan of country music (although I'm a big Cash fan) and I'm not big on modern pop either.
AC
AC
Posting Spree
Posting Spree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down