Aurahallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Control Panel

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Administrative-tools-icon Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration App-wallet-leather-icon Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Places-mail-message-icon Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Download-iconOther

Topic is being watched

Aurahallows Staff
Member of the Month!

Poll

Your Favorite Eeveelution Is...

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_lcap9%AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_lcap17%AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_rcap 17% [ 9 ]
AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_lcap9%AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_lcap20%AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_rcap 20% [ 11 ]
AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_lcap13%AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_lcap7%AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_lcap6%AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 54

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:23 pm
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is wallgil

Our users have posted a total of 4354 messages in 144 subjects

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration

+3
Lelouch
Drizbit™~
Z-man
7 posters

Go down

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Empty AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration

Post by Z-man Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello! Welcome to Gym Registration.

Intro:
-AuraHallows has officially launched its Gym Leader program and is currently holding sign-ups for anyone who is interested in representing the site in the field of competitive battling. As long as you have access to 5th or 6th Gen Wi-Fi, Pokemon Online, or Pokemon Showdown, you can become a Leader. For now, we are only accepting 3 Gym Leaders.

Teams:
-As a Gym Leader, you will be given your own Gym Topic through which other members can challenge your pre-designed Pokemon team. Your team(s) must consist of six Pokemon as well as possess an overall "theme". Themes may include but are not limited to: Mono-Type, Mono-Color, Weather-Based, Mono-Gen, etc. You can be as creative or un-creative as you like with your theme, but be aware that having a creative team will give you an advantage over other applicants.

Badges:
-Gym Leaders will also be assigned their own Badge (although this aspect is still in development). It is currently predicted that badges will be created from scratch and that you will be able to request a basic design and colors. Challengers who defeat your gym will be awarded the badge to be displayed in their profiles. In turn, you must maintain a record of your wins, losses, and draws on the first page of your Gym Topic. 

Sign-Ups:
-To apply for a gym, you must submit a typed out, fully detailed summary of your proposed team and its theme. Also, include any rules your Gym will have (Sleep Clause, Item Clause, etc.). For each Pokemon on your team, you must include the Move-Set, Item, Nature, EV's, and a brief description of the role it plays on your team. Please post your name on this thread if you want to sign-up and PM me your team. Being in charge of the Gym section of the site, I will analyze your team and get back to you as soon as I can.

Additional Details:
-In order to prevent your challengers from "counter-teaming" your gym, you can chose to alternate between different teams as long as they all fall under your original theme. In this case, please PM me all of your teams.
-Battles that end in a draw will rule in favor of the Gym Leader.
-If you become a Gym Leader please make an effort to stay active as a member.
-If you suspect your opponent has cheated (hacked), first try to settle it yourself. If your opponent denies hacking but you still have reason to believe that they are lying, contact me.
-You have the right to refuse any challenge.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them here or Private Message me.

Good Luck!
Z-man
Z-man
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Empty Re: AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration

Post by Drizbit™~ Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Id Like to register with either a Monocolor or a monotype team please
Drizbit™~
Drizbit™~

Back to top Go down

AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration Empty Re: AuraHallows Gym Leader Registration

Post by Lelouch Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 pm

sent the pm to z and i forgot to post here..lol
Lelouch
Lelouch
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Seeing as how both of you have requested a Mono-Dark-Type Gym, and have both agreed to battle for it, please schedule a match and get back to me with the results as soon as possible.
Z-man
Z-man
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:11 am

How long will applications run?
Tony
Tony
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Can we sign up now but send you the team in a period of a day or two?
Derpinator
Derpinator
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Sure thing ^
And it'll run until we have 3 leaders Tony, it appears we may have 3 now.
Z-man
Z-man
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:02 am

I'd like to join, but I'd also like to do some team testing as well, so should I just PM my general idea/theme?
Derpinator
Derpinator
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:04 am

Yeah sure, you can send the basic idea now and figure out the specifics later on :wink: 
Z-man
Z-man
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:34 am

Wonderful, will send momentarily.
Derpinator
Derpinator
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:22 am

I would like to register with an eeveelution team. I need to finish EV training and get good movesets on them, so I'll PM you when my team is ready. Would I be allowed to just alternate between the eeveelutions I'm using, instead of sending you each specific team of 6 eeveelutions. (I'd just send you details on each of the Cool
Eon
Eon
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Ah yes, nice theme Thumbs Up
Yeah I'd recommend you alternate, no need to leave any of them out haha, and ok sounds good.
Z-man
Z-man
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EeveeLover75 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:34 pm

If at all possible, I would love to be a Pokemon Gym Leader for the Games Black and White. The type I would like to use is Eeveelutions. I was informed that there is an Eeveelution gym leader in X and Y so I would be happy to be the Eeveelution gym leader in Black and White. If I do not get chosen, thank you for at least taking the time to read my post.
EeveeLover75
EeveeLover75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down