Aurahallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Control Panel

Staff Applications (Closed) Administrative-tools-icon Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Staff Applications (Closed) App-wallet-leather-icon Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Staff Applications (Closed) Places-mail-message-icon Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Staff Applications (Closed) Download-iconOther

Topic is being watched

Aurahallows Staff
Member of the Month!

Poll

Your Favorite Eeveelution Is...

Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_lcap9%Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_lcap17%Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_rcap 17% [ 9 ]
Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_lcap9%Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_lcap20%Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_rcap 20% [ 11 ]
Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_lcap13%Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_lcap7%Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_lcap6%Staff Applications (Closed) Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 54

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:23 pm
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is wallgil

Our users have posted a total of 4354 messages in 144 subjects

Staff Applications (Closed)

Go down

Staff Applications (Closed) Empty Staff Applications (Closed)

Post by Euphemia Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:08 pm

I know there are several of you who have shown some interest in joining the staff team. Well, for those of you who have been so inquisitive about the open positions,I would like to officially make it known that Aurahallows will be recruiting 2 more staff members. The available positions are for a Forum Moderator and a Chat Moderator. For those of you that are interested in the position, we (your current staff members) request that you fill out the application below to the best of your abilities. All of the applications must be completed in full and then pm'd to me by Friday, December 13th. After that date, the application process will be closed and the staff team will vote on which 2 members will be filling the 2 available staff positions. I thank you all in advance for your interest and wish you all luck on your application process. 

Sincerely, Flareon

Aurahallows Staff Application Form:

Username:

Position of Interest:

What makes you qualified for the position you are applying for? Why should we choose you?: 

Do you have any prior experience as a staff member of a website? (If so, which?): 

What will you do to keep a feeling of security and sanctuary around the site?:

The application should be submitted in full to my inbox before midnight on December 13th. If you choose to apply for the positions, please be aware that any applications submitted after this time and date will be voided and will not be taken into consideration for the position. We are looking for the most qualified person for the job. We ask that you do not take offense if your application isn't chosen, as the voting process will give all of our staff members an equal say and we need to choose those who are best suited for the job. Thanks for applying. :)
Euphemia
Euphemia
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokemon.iowoi.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum